Sunday Social

17 November 2013

Sunday Social

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
Customer Service Agent, Revenue Intern, Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable Supervisor


2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
Pursuit of Happiness, Where the Heart Is, Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop


3. Name 4 places you have lived
San Diego, CA San Bernardino, CA Las Vegas, NV and Atlanta, GA













4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Mac and Cheese, Enchiladas, Grapes and Tacos



5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
Lip Gloss, Lotion, Cell Phone, Wallet

6. Name 4 places you have been to on Vacation
Hawaii

New York City, Washington, DC and Denver, CO



8 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up! I love homemade Mac & Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more on "Where the Heart Is" -- the book is even better! www.beckylelowery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the book when I was in highschool, which was before I saw the movie. Great book and movie!

      Delete
  3. Hi, just stopping by from the link up! Mac n cheese was definitely on my list of favorites, too. I could live on that stuff. I see you're pregnant too and looking great, congrats! I am 15 weeks and love finding other pregnant bloggers. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats to you also! There's so much baby dust in the air, everybody is pregnant. lol

      Delete