Sunday Social

20 October 2013

Sunday Social


1. What do you value most in life?
My Family
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
I would have to say the Cell Phone. There's nothing better then that. Plus I can't live without mines! lol

 

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Happiness is the secret to a good life. You can have a good job and make a lot of money but it will not make you happy. You have to be happy and surround yourself with good people in order to have a good life.
 
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
I want others to know that I was a very loving and caring person. Always willing to help others when I can.

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Becoming Jeremy's Wife and the Mother to my unborn child.

No comments:

Post a Comment