Happy Valentine's Day

14 February 2013

I hope everybody had a great Valentines Day so far. Yesterday and today were good days for me. We had a wonderful dinner together last night. We watched movies and fell asleep on the couch last night.

So when I woke up I did what I normally do but I didnt go into the bedroom till around 11am. Then I saw this! lol


This Dude was in my bed holding all my gifts for me. It was so cute. I can't see well without my glasses or contacts so it was kind of a blurr when I first saw it. lol. I had to run into the living room and grab my glasses. lol. but it was cute either way! haha

I'm so happy. My husband and I haven't been able to spend holidays and valentines Day together yet, due to his work schedule. So today is the first time that we have had a Real Valentines Day! I would of never guessed that he had a bag full of goodies and a HUGE teddy bear. lol.

I'm so thankful that I have this wonderful man in my life. I appreciate all that he does for me and for us as a family.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


Click HERE for my Breast Reduction Youtube Channel.
Be sure to follow my blog so you can stay updated and informed!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a wonderful day sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the Aloha blog hop!

    Love the nautical theme on your blog, very cute :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! how sweet! glad it was a great one! i get to see my love hopefully in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog hop xx

    http://tarastreatsreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - Cute bear! I found you through the blog hop and I am now following via GFC and Facebook. I hope you come check out my pages too! www.mendezmanor.com and
    http://www.facebook.com/mendezmanor

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! Me and my honey did pretty much the same thing as you guys. We watched movies and ate pizza! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete