Co-hosting- It's Freakin Friday Blog Hop

01 February 2013

This week is ending on a good note for me. I have been participating in a few blog hops lately. Thanks to Eccentric Delirium, This is my first time co-hosting a blog hop. I'm super excited!
Now, let's get on to the party...

bloghopbutton
 

Requests of the blog hoppity hop:
  • Please, follow me via GFC or RSS feed, when putting your link in the blog hop. Provide the link to your main blog site.
  • Please put my blog hop button somewhere on your blog.
  • And if I feature a blog, please follow that blog as well. Its kind of like a giveaway by joining, and then reward is being featured. So this last one is not required, but its definitely greatly appreciated. 
Make sure to follow your Hostess:
New Button

First, I would like to congratulate
as a new permanent hostess!

    Next, make sure you follow this week's Co-Hostess

     NAVYWIF33 
     
     
     

    7 comments:

    1. Thank you for cohosting. We are now following you via bloglovin.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm your newest follower and just linked up :)
      Susan

      ReplyDelete
    3. girl! yea!!! look at you co-hosting a blog hop! so happy for you! Keep them coming :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Stopping by from the "Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop" Happy New Follower!

      Tif
      Ramblings of a Southern Belle
      http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi, thank you for linking up with the first ever Saturday Bloggy Takeaway (A blog hop) You are now entered in to the giveaway I'm running for everyone who links up for the first four weeks in a row. Once again thank you for linking up, If you have a link list then I'd appreciate a link for the blog hop. Let me know if you have a blog hop you'd like me to add to my list.

      http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for stopping by James. I've added your button to my blog hops links

        Delete
    6. If your website requires web hosting with a lot more disk space and bandwidth but aren’t quite ready for a dedicated server, you can definitely go for Best virtual server Live Audio Streaming. It is one of the best options people are trying and getting satisfied with the secure and cost effective hosting.

      ReplyDelete