Free Kindle Books

09 January 2013

Here's a few free books that I've downloaded today. If you do not have a Kindle then you can download the Kindle App so that you can download free books. I purchased a slow cooker a few weeks ago so It was time for me to start using it to cook some new recipes.

I would suggest you get these as soon as possible because they are free today but knowing Amazon, they might not be free tomorrow!

Click on the BUY FROM AMAZON buttons! There's no fee. Once you click the button you will see that the price is $0.00





Be sure to follow my blog so you can stay updated and informed!
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

11 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I love free kindle books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Im always adding to my kindle collection!

      Delete
  2. I love my Kindle Fire! Love all the free books too...that is all I have downloaded. Thanks for sharing!! Did you find out the time limit if there is one for the GI Bill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have 15 years from they day they are released from active duty. You know i went and researched it after you mentioned that to me. Lol

      Delete
  3. Good to hear! That is a long time. Even some time left if you would like to pass it on to your future kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also get a lot of my FREE kindle Books from this site: Free & Bargain Kindle Books www.pixelofink.com They have an active Facebook page too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I'm going to check this site out!

      Delete
  5. I'm definitely going to download the Kindle app now! I didn't know they offered fee books. Stopping by from the lovely blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! There's so many free books out there. I'm glad you are deciding to download the Kindle App.

      Delete
  6. I love Amazon Kindle and the free books. There are already so many great titles to choose from. Before I had my kindle I made sure to get the app on my phone. I still use it. It is great when you are waiting in line.

    I am dropping by and a new follower from Our Everyday Harvest's blog hop. I hope you can stop by and say hello too.

    http://heresmytakeonit.blogspot.com/

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im a proud Kindle owner. I'm glad that there are free books offered. Plus you can share your books with other kindle users. This saves tons of money!

      Delete