Free post cards for Troops

21 December 2012


I found this site called OPERATION POSTCARDS. They allow you to send a free postcard to a friend or loved one serving in the Military. You have the option to do this from your smart phone or your computer.
It's pretty nice! As you all know, I love free things, but I'm thankful when there's something being offered to military members. I love when people show their appreciation for what the services sacrifice.

Click HERE to enjoy this free offer.

Be sure to follow my blog so you can stay updated and informed!

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

18 comments:

  1. I think this is so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leisure!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! It is so nice to meet new blogging friends. I will be following also and look forward to reading in the future.

    Take care!
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following Back!
    Glad to know about this. We have adopted a US Soldier. We love our military!
    Be blessed and Merry Christmas,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty cool. I need to find out how to adopt a soldier! I'm always trying to give back anyway that I can.

      Delete
  4. This is such a great idea! THanks for linking up in the blog hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  5. Great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that more companies should follow suit, and provide military families with these type of options. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im always on the hunt for some great deals. It's even better when it's for military members!

      Delete
  7. Aww this is a great idea!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you back. Keep in touch!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! Thanks for following me over at Moms Surviving Kids! Following you back :)
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs,
    Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete