10 Facts About Me

03 November 2012




  1. I'm super silly and funny
  2. Have lived in San Diego, San Bernardino, Las Vegas, Atlanta and Bremerton (5 cities, 4 states, in 7 years)
  3. Met my husband 2.5 years ago.
  4. Best trip I've taken was to Washington, DC
  5. Dream Car is a BMW(this is the car I plan to purchase in the next year...or two!)
  6. Addicted to Facebook
  7. Scared of the dark
  8. Favorite movie is Beverly Hills Cop
  9. Learned how to drive a car when I was 17 and got my license when I was 19
  10. Moved away from home when I was 20
Be sure to follow my blog so you can stay updated and informed!

Instagram: NavyWif33 

12 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for Las Vegas! I was born and raised there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spent my prime years in Vegas! Lol. I miss it

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have lived in a lot of places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have. I hope next time we get orders, its for Hawaii or somewhere outside of the country

      Delete
  3. Wow that's a lot of moving around !! I wish I had lived in more places, but I plan to do a bit of travelling when I finish university!
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveling is fun! I hope I get a chance to do plenty more of that in the future...before we have kids

      Delete
  4. I look forward to learning even more about you! Newest follower from My Watermelon Moon.
    Can't wait to join you on your next adventure!

    ~Melissa
    www.mywatermelonmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me back Melissa!

      Delete
  5. Beverly Hills Cop - now that's a blast from the past! Haven't seen that in years! Following from the UK via the Hump Day Blog Hop

    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me Mama G! Every time I watch Beverly Hills Cop I laugh like it's my first time seeing it. lol

      Delete
  6. Hey Hun

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    I've grabbed your button and applied it on my blog. Feel free to grab mine.

    xoxo
    Rena Lynn (www.revampspunkyrena.com)

    ReplyDelete