Military Power of Attorney

14 December 2016

When your spouse is active duty then you should definitely have a Power Of Attorney. This piece of paper enables you to sign and speak on your spouses behalf. I've had to sign military housing leases, civilian housing lease, speak with the bank and buy a car all while using a power of attorney.

There's a General Power Of Attorney and there are specific Power Of Attorneys. Most places like banks and housing want a specific power of attorney. Some places will not accept any power of attorney.

The Power of Attorney forms are online and can be printed. You no longer need to go inside the legal office on base if you have a Notary Public closer to you. Navy Federal Credit Union will notarize your forms for free. Some other places will notarize your forms for a fee.

Click HERE for the Special Power of Attorney Forms.

Toddler Friendly Restaurants

09 December 2016

We have been to plenty of restaurants that do not have kids cups. You know, a small cup with a design on it that fits in a toddlers hands.

I really dislike when a restaurant only has a regular cup for kids. My son is 2 and he's capable of using a full size cup but that doesn't mean it works well for him. lol. The large cups normally spill while he's tilting it to drink from it because it's too large for him. This creates a mess before the food even makes it to the table.

So, I have created a list of places that we have been to that have toddler friendly cups. All of these restaurants have a kids menu as well. If you have been to any restaurants that are not on my list but have toddler friendly cups, then please add to my list. Each one, teach one!


Updated as of 2.24.17

If you would like to keep up with us, then subscribe to our YouTube Channel!

Tricare Information and Urgent Care Updates

16 September 2016

Every time we PCS we have to contact the current region and get our tricare switched over. For example when we moved from San Diego, CA to Kings Bay, GA. I had to switch from Tricare west region to Tricare south region.

As far as Emergency Room visits go, you can be seen at any ER and the bill will be covered. I personally prefer Urgent Care over the Emergency Room.

Tricare now offers 2 Urgent Care visits per year, without obtaining a authorization code. You just go to urgent and the visits will be covered. In the past you had to contact Tricare in advance to have your visit authorized or else Tricare would not pay the bill.

West Region (United Healthcare)

North Region (Health Net)

South Region (Humana Military)

***If you would like to keep up with us, then subscribe to our YouTube Channel***